Now, from the comfort of your workspace, you can access Comply365’s new Discover365 eLearning courses online at your convenience.
Get started with DCM!
Kick off your learning with our launch course — Document & Communication Manager (DCM) — with additional modules* coming soon. In the DCM course, you’ll learn best practices designed to make your DCM administrative work more effective, ultimately providing a better experience for your users.
Courses Up Next:
The System Administration Course will be available Friday, October 30, 2020!
Additional Courses Coming Soon:
Forms365 and Workflow365
*No need to wait for courses to become available to take advantage of our eLaunch Special. Purchase ANY course/package in advance at a 50% discount, then select and activate the course later. Courses must be activated by December 31, 2021.
Take advantage of eLaunch Special – 50% OFF regular rate!
Courses Available Now:
Document & Communication Manager (DCM)
DCM Course Syllabus
Lesson 1 – Administration
- Begin your administrative learning with initial setup of the website.
Lesson 2 – Mobile View
- Get to know the mobile app and how a user will experience the distribution of publications.
Lesson 3 – Categories
- Learn how Categories form the foundation of DCM Administration.
Lesson 4 – DCM Library
- Best practices for creating effective publications.
Lesson 5 – Distribution
- An overview of the methods of distributing publications.
Lesson 6 – Collections
- Learn how to effectively build your users’ publication library structure.
Lesson 7 – Groups
- Use Groups to make distribution easier.
Lesson 8 – Edit Publications
- Learn how to update and revise publications.
Lesson 9 – Custom Attributes
- Use the power of custom attributes to automatically manage group membership and publication distribution.
Lesson 10 – Linked PDFs
- Learn how a Linked PDF can solve the challenge of loading extremely large publications
Lesson 11 – Standards365
- Learn how to trace standards to your publications.
Lesson 12 – Report Center
- Understand the DCM reports available to you and how to use them.
- PC or mobile device
- If you take your course on a PC, we suggest you have a mobile device you can use to experience the Comply365 App during the course.
- Internet access and supported browser
- Our courses are maximized on Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Speakers or headphones – much of the course consists of audio instructions
*In US Dollars
- All fees in US Dollars
- Single course is one course for one learner
- Package courses include access for any combination of courses and learners up to the number of courses in the package (e.g., four different courses can be taken by the same learner, or four different learners can take any one course)
- Tip: Check with your HR or Training department for available certification program tuition assistance.
eLaunch Special – 50% Off Regular Rate
- eLaunch Special pricing ends 30 September 2020
- Courses must be activated by 31 December 2021 (eLaunch Special only)
- Course selection is not required at time of purchase
- Purchase is non-refundable
- Course(s) must be activated within 12 months of purchase. Once course is activated:
- The learner and course are assigned
- The assigned learner and course selection are non-transferrable and cannot be changed
Ready to get started?
- Click here to select and pay for your course package.
- After you have registered, you will receive a link to activate your course. Courses must be activated within 12 months* of purchase. *Exception: eLaunch Special courses must be activated by 31 December 2021.
- After activation, you will receive an email from Comply365 within 2 business days, providing you with access to begin the course.
If you have questions, please contact us at Discover365@Comply365.com.
Become a Certified Administrator
Upon completion of your eLearning course, you may take the optional Certification Exam to test your proficiency.
IN YOUR WORDS
In these unprecedented times, training programs can be extremely difficult. This challenge was met head on by the preparation and work from Comply365 Client Resources. The recent Comply365 training I was a part of overdelivered versus my expectations. The virtual training allows users to go at their own pace. The exercises throughout the training were very helpful to fully utilize the opportunity to learn what was being taught. I appreciate the effort and collaboration from the training staff to achieve the objectives of the course.
Comply365 Administrator & eLearning Advisory Board member