Comply365 is a fast-growing provider of SaaS solutions for enterprise customers in highly regulated industries like Aviation and Rail. Our solutions help mobile workforces distribute, access, author and effectively use critical information (Documents, Forms, Training content). We save money and time, increasing safety and efficiency for our customers.
As much as we care about our customers and our products, we are first and foremost a team of like-minded, passionate entrepreneurs. We have built, and continue to build, a world-class, dynamic, and innovative platform with the global customer in mind. We practice and seek talented people who share our values. In return, we offer you the opportunity to have real impact on our customers’ businesses by building and implementing products that perform critical tasks for our customers.
About the Position
The Account Director role is a full cycle sales position calling on target accounts in EMEA. This is a remote office position in the EMEA region reporting to the company’s CCO. As an Account Director, you will be selling a suite of solutions and mobile applications to the Aviation and Rail industries. You will create and build relationships necessary to understand their business needs, its objectives, and its challenges. Ideally, you are an industry expert as it relates to our customers’ business types, this familiarity will enable success in a shortened period of time.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads and meeting sales quotas in the software (SaaS) ideally in the Aviation/Rail technology industry. The ability to understand the technology and demonstrate it in its basic form will play a key role in your success. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact to closing the deal and beyond. You are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong industry network
- Create and drive revenue within a specified list of accounts to meet or exceed quota
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking, proactive demand generation – such as email campaigns, cold calls, trade shows, conferences and any other means necessary
- Prepare and execute immaculate sales presentations to prospects with the support of the Comply365 team
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure, including contract negotiation
- Act as the main point of contact for customer through their life cycle, creating more value and opportunities over multi-years
- Conducting QBR’s and EBR’s with customer in regular intervals
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Ensure 100% customer success and retention
- Be a constant communicator, to Executive team, of both success and challenges within a prospect or existing account
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in enterprise account sales
- A commitment to ongoing prospecting activities to ensure a healthy pipeline at all times
- SaaS or PaaS; Content/Document Mgt (Enterprise), Mobile Device Mgt, Compliance/Safety Mgt, Technical Publications Mgt is ideal but all enterprise SaaS candidates will be considered
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Ability and willingness to learn to demonstrate the solution in absence of a sales engineer
- Self-motivated with experience in a remote office setting
- Ability, as well as interest, in working in a team selling environment playing the role of the quarterback of each opportunity
- Ability, as well as interest, in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Ability to grasp, demonstrate, and communicate technical content
- Superior relationship building skills, professional presence, and business acumen
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and ideally Salesforce
- 50% travel
- Proximity to a major international airport
Comply365 offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. We take pride in our creative and fun culture!
Comply365 is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com